House - meets at 12:00 PM on Monday, June 5, 2023.
Senate - meets at 3:00 PM on Tuesday, June 6, 2023.
IQexpress Congressional Information Center
Latest News Coverage on Congress:
In the Committees - Thursday, May 18, 2023
- Aging - Hearings to examine the strained nursing home inspection system and the need to improve oversight, transparency, and accountability. SD-366 (09:30 AM)
- Banking - An oversight hearing to examine financial regulators, focusing on financial stability, supervision, and consumer protection in the wake of recent bank failures. SD-G50 (09:30 AM)
- Finance - Hearings to examine tax incentives in the Inflation Reduction Act, focusing on jobs and investment in energy communities. SD-215 (10:15 AM)
- Foreign Relations - Hearings to examine U.S. policy towards the Western Balkans. SD-419 (10:30 AM)
- Judiciary - Business meeting to consider S.1080, to amend the Controlled Substances Act to require electronic communication service providers and remote computing services to report to the Attorney General certain controlled substances violations, S.546, to amend the Omnibus Crime Control and Safe Streets Act of 1968 to authorize law enforcement agencies to use COPS grants for recruitment activities, S.1387, to reauthorize the Project Safe Neighborhoods Grant Program Authorization Act of 2018, S.1306, to reauthorize the COPS ON THE BEAT grant program, S.1530, to permit COPS grants to be used for the purpose of increasing the compensation and hiring of law enforcement officers, S.994, to amend the Omnibus Crime Control and Safe Streets Act of 1968 to provide that COPS grant funds may be used for local law enforcement recruits to attend schools or academies if the recruits agree to serve in precincts of law enforcement agencies in their communities, S.474, to amend title 18, United States Code, to strengthen reporting to the CyberTipline related to online sexual exploitation of children, to modernize liabilities for such reports, to preserve the contents of such reports for 1 year, and the nominations of Michael Arthur Delaney, of New Hampshire, to be United States Circuit Judge for the First Circuit, and Shannon R. Saylor, to be United States Marshal for the Eastern District of Virginia, Department of Justice. SD-106 (10:00 AM)