Welcome to IQexpress!
IQexpress is a service for public officials and their staffs from Leidos - DSI, the nation's leading provider of constituent relations management software for elected officials.
House - meets at 9:00 AM on Wednesday, September 27, 2023.
Senate - meets at 10:00 AM on Wednesday, September 27, 2023.
IQexpress Congressional Information Center
Latest News Coverage on Congress:
In the Committees - Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Committee on Oversight and Accountability - “Combating Ransomware Attacks” 2154 RHOB (1:00 PM); “Combating Ransomware Attacks” 2154 RHOB (1:00 PM)
- Armed Services - An Update on Unaccompanied Military Housing and the Military Housing Privatization Initiative 2118 RHOB (10:00 AM)
- Education and Labor - 2175 RHOB (10:15 AM)
- Energy - “Revitalizing America Through the Reauthorization of the Brownfields Program.” 2123 RHOB (10:00 AM); Proposals to Enhance Product Safety and Transparency for Americans 2322 RHOB (10:30 AM)
- Financial Services - Oversight of the Securities and Exchange Commission 2128 RHOB (10:00 AM)
- Foreign Affairs - No Incentives for Terrorism: U.S. Implementation of the Taylor Force Act and Efforts to Stop HVC-210 CAPITOL (10:00 AM); Examining the Current U.S.-South Africa Bilateral Relationship HVC-210 CAPITOL (2:00 PM)
- Homeland Security - 310 CHOB (10:00 AM)
- House Administration - Legislative Branch Advancement: GAO Modernization 1310 LHOB (10:30 AM)
- Judiciary - Oversight of the U.S. Copyright Office 2141 RHOB (10:00 AM)
- Natural Resources - Oversight hearing titled “Destroying America’s Best Idea: Examining the Biden Administration’s Use of National Park Service Lands for Migrant Camps.” 1324 LHOB (10:15 AM)
- Science, Space & Tech. - Science and Technology at the EPA 2318 RHOB (10:00 AM)
- Small Business - “Action Through Innovation: Private Sector Solutions to Recouping Stolen Pandemic Loan Funds” 2360 RHOB (10:00 AM)
- Ways and Means - Meeting on Documents Protected under Internal Revenue Code section 6103 1100 LHOB (10:30 AM)
- Agriculture - Hearings to examine foreign ownership in U.S. agriculture. SR-328A (10:00 AM)
- Banking - Business meeting to consider S.2860, to create protections for financial institutions that provide financial services to State-sanctioned marijuana businesses and service providers for such businesses. SD-538 (09:30 AM)
- Budget - Hearings to examine Medicare. SD-106 (10:00 AM)
- Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe - Hearings to examine the United Nations and Ukraine. RHOB-2200 (02:00 PM)
- Environment - Business meeting to consider S.654, to amend the Water Infrastructure Improvements for the Nation Act to reauthorize Delaware River Basin conservation programs, an original bill entitled, "Brownfields Reauthorization Act", and an original bill entitled, "Strengthening Coastal Communities Act"; to be immediately followed by an oversight hearing to examine the General Services Administration, focusing on examining the Federal real estate portfolio. SD-406 (09:45 AM)
- Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs - Business meeting to consider the nominations of Thomas G. Day, of Virginia, to be a Commissioner of the Postal Regulatory Commission, and Katherine E. Oler, Judith E. Pipe, and Charles J. Willoughby, Jr., each to be an Associate Judge of the Superior Court of the District of Columbia. SD-562 (10:15 AM)
- Indian Affairs - Hearings to examine water as a trust resource, focusing on access in Native communities. SD-628 (02:30 PM)
- Intelligence - Hearings to examine countering China's malign influence operations in the United States. SH-216 (02:30 PM)
- Rules - Hearings to examine AI and the future of our elections. SR-301 (03:30 PM)