House - meets at 9:00 AM on Friday, October 22, 2021.
Senate - meets at 3:00 PM on Monday, October 25, 2021.
IQexpress Congressional Information Center
Latest News Coverage on Congress:
In the Committees - Tuesday, September 14, 2021
- Homeland Security - Committee Print to Comply with Section 2002 of S. Con. Res.14. 310 CHOB (12:00 PM)
- Science, Space & Tech. - The Disinformation Black Box: Researching Social Media Data (2:00 PM)
- Small Business - National Small Business Week: Celebrating our Main Street Champions Zoom Select one (11:00 AM)
- Transportation and Infrastructure - Legislative proposals to comply with the reconciliation directive included in section 2002 of the Concurrent Resolution on the Budget for Fiscal Year 2022, S. Con. Res. 14 and other matters cleared for consideration. 2167 RHOB (10:00 AM)
- Ways and Means - Legislative proposals to comply with the reconciliation directive included in section 2002 of the Concurrent Resolution on the Budget for Fiscal Year 2022, S. Con. Res. 14.
• Committee Print Consisting of Subtitles F, G, H, and J: Budget Reconciliation Legislative Recommendations Relating to Infrastructure Financing, Green Energy, Social Safety Net, and Prescription Drug Pricing
1. Revised notice of markup: 9/13/2021
a. Addition of Wednesday, September 15th to scheduled day of markup and;
b. Addition of motion to transmit recommendations to the Committee on the Budget.
2. Amendment in the nature of a substitute to add Subtitle I, Legislative Recommendations Relating to Funding Our Priorities 1100 LHOB (9:00 AM)
- Banking - An oversight hearing to examine the United States Securities and Exchange Commission. SD-538 (10:00 AM)
- Foreign Relations - Hearings to examine the United States withdrawal from Afghanistan. SD-106/VTC (10:00 AM)
- Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs - Hearings to examine certain pending nominations. SD-342/VTC (02:30 PM)
- Intelligence - To receive a closed briefing on certain intelligence matters. SH-219 (02:30 PM)
- Judiciary - Hearings to examine certain pending nominations. SD-226 (10:00 AM)