Welcome to IQexpress!
IQexpress is a service for public officials and their staffs from Leidos - DSI, the nation's leading provider of constituent relations management software for elected officials.
House - meets at 2:00 PM on Friday, January 24, 2020.
Senate - meets at 1:00 PM on Thursday, January 23, 2020.
IQexpress Congressional Information Center
Latest News Coverage on Congress:
In the Committees - Tuesday, September 10, 2019
- Rescheduled - Raising the Bar: Progress and Future Needs in Forensic Science 2318 RHOB (10:30 AM)
- Select Committee on the Climate Crisis - Solving the Climate Crisis: Manufacturing Jobs for America’s Workers 1334 LHOB (2:00 PM)
- Appropriations - Oversight Hearing: DOJ’s Community Relations Service H-309 CAPITOL (10:00 AM)
- Armed Services - Securing the Nation's Internet Architecture 2118 RHOB (2:00 PM)
- Energy - 2322 RHOB (10:00 AM)
- Financial Services - A $1.5 Trillion Crisis: Protecting Student Borrowers and Holding Student Loan Servicers Accountable 2128 RHOB (10:00 AM)
- Foreign Affairs - Preserving the Amazon: A Shared Moral Imperative 2172 RHOB (10:00 AM)
- Homeland Security - 310 CHOB (10:00 AM)
- House Administration - Oversight of the Renovations of the Cannon House Office Building 1310 LHOB (10:00 AM)
- Judiciary - Evidence of Current and Ongoing Voting Discrimination 2141 RHOB (10:00 AM); H.R. 1423, the “Forced Arbitration Injustice Repeal Act” or “FAIR Act”; H.R. 1236, the “Extreme Risk Protection Order Act of 2019”; H.R. 1186, the “Keep Americans Safe Act”; H.R. 2708, the “Disarm Hate Act”; H.R. 4018, “To provide that the amount of time that an elderly offender must serve before being eligible for placement in home detention is to be reduced by the amount of good time credits earned by the prisoner, and for other purposes”; and H.R. 2426, the “Copyright Alternative in Small-Claims Enforcement Act of 2019” or the “CASE Act of 2019”. 2141 RHOB (2:00 PM)
- Natural Resources - BLM Disorganization: Examining the Proposed Reorganization and Relocation of the Bureau of Land Management Headquarters to Grand Junction, Colorado 1324 LHOB (10:00 AM)
- Oversight and Reform - The Devil They Knew: PFAS Contamination and the Need for Corporate Accountability, Part III 2154 RHOB (2:00 PM); Securing the Nation’s Internet Architecture (Joint Subcommittee Hearing with HCAS, Subcommittee on Intelligence & Emerging Threats & Capabilities) 2118 RHOB (2:00 PM)
- Small Business - Growing the Clean Energy Economy 2360 RHOB (10:00 AM)
- Veterans' Affairs - “Committee on Veterans’ Affairs Member Day” 210 CAPITOL (10:00 AM)
- Appropriations - Business meeting to markup an original bill making appropriations for the Department of Defense for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2020. SD-192 (10:00 AM); Business meeting to markup an original bill making appropriations for the Department of Labor, Department of Health and Human Services, Department of Education, and Related Agencies for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2020. SD-124 (11:30 AM)
- Banking - Hearings to examine housing finance reform, focusing on next steps. SD-538 (10:00 AM)
- Intelligence - To receive a closed briefing on certain intelligence matters. SH-219 (02:30 PM)
- Joint Economic Committee - Hearings to examine making it more affordable to raise a family. SH-216 (02:30 PM)