House - meets at 10:00 AM on Friday, October 19, 2018.
Senate - meets at 10:00 AM on Friday, October 19, 2018.
IQexpress Congressional Information Center
Latest News Coverage on Congress:
In the Committees - Tuesday, June 12, 2018
- Cancelled - H.R. 2409; H.R. 5452; H.R. 5538; H.R. 5644; H.R. 5649; and H.R. 5882 334 CHOB (2:00 PM)
- Judiciary - Oversight of the ATF National Canine Division Warren County Government Center220 N. Commerce AvenueFront Royal, VA 22630 (9:30 AM)
- Rules - H.R. 5735—Transitional Housing for Recovery in Viable Environments Demonstration Program Act (Rules Committee Print 115-73—Showing the text of H.R. 5735 as ordered reported by the Committee on Financial Services.); H.R. 2851—Stop the Importation and Trafficking of Synthetic Analogues Act of 2017 (Rules Committee Print 115-74—Showing the text of H.R. 2871 as ordered reported by the Committee on the Judiciary.); H.R. 5788—Securing the International Mail Against Opioids Act of 2018 H-313 CAPITOL (5:00 PM)
- Appropriations - Business meeting to markup an original bill making appropriations for the Department of the Interior, Environmental Protection Agency, and related agencies for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2019. SD-124 (09:30 AM); Business meeting to markup an original bill making appropriations for the Department of Commerce, Department of Justice, Science, and related agencies for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2019. SD-192 (02:30 PM)
- Banking - Business meeting to consider the nominations of Richard Clarida, of Connecticut, to be a Member of the Board of Governors, and to be Vice Chairman of the Board of Governors, and Michelle Bowman, of Kansas, to be a Member of the Board of Governors, both of the Federal Reserve System. SD-538 (10:00 AM)
- Energy - An oversight hearing to examine the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission. SD-366 (10:00 AM)
- Finance - Hearings to examine the nominations of Jeffrey Kessler, of Virginia, to be an Assistant Secretary of Commerce, Elizabeth Ann Copeland, of Texas, and Patrick J. Urda, of Indiana, both to be a Judge of the United States Tax Court, and Amy Karpel, of Washington, and Randolph J. Stayin, of Virginia, both to be a Member of the United States International Trade Commission. SD-215 (10:00 AM); Business meeting to consider an original bill entitled, "Helping to End Addiction and Lessen (HEAL) Substance Use Disorders Act of 2018". SD-215 (02:00 PM)
- Health and Education - Hearings to examine the cost of prescription drugs, focusing on examining the President's blueprint 'American Patients First' to lower drug prices. SD-430 (10:00 AM)
- Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs - Hearings to examine the Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards program. SD-106 (10:30 AM)
- Intelligence - To receive a closed briefing regarding certain intelligence matters. SH-219 (02:30 PM)
- Judiciary - Hearings to examine election interference, focusing on ensuring law enforcement is equipped to target those seeking to do harm. SD-226 (10:00 AM)