House - meets at 9:00 AM on Thursday, May 23, 2019.
Senate - meets at 9:30 AM on Thursday, May 23, 2019.
IQexpress Congressional Information Center
Latest News Coverage on Congress:
In the Committees - Tuesday, May 14, 2019
- Intelligence - Compartmented FY 2020 Budget Request (Closed) HVC-304 CAPITOL (5:30 PM)
- Rules - H.R. 5—Equality Act; H.R. 312—Mashpee Wampanoag Tribe Reservation Reaffirmation Act; H.R. 987—Strengthening Health Care and Lowering Prescription Drug Costs Act H-313 CAPITOL (4:30 PM)
- Budget - Hearings to examine fixing a broken budget and spending process, focusing on the perspectives of two former Chairmen. SD-608 (02:30 PM)
- Commerce - Hearings to examine the emerging space environment, focusing on operational, technical, and policy challenges. SD-562 (03:00 PM)
- Energy - Hearings to examine the importance of and path to achieving mineral security, including S.1052, to authorize the Office of Fossil Energy to develop advanced separation technologies for the extraction and recovery of rare earth elements and minerals from coal and coal byproducts, and S.1317, to facilitate the availability, development, and environmentally responsible production of domestic resources to meet national material or critical mineral needs. SD-366 (10:00 AM); Hearings to examine S.242, to require the Secretary of Agriculture to release reversionary and reserved interests in certain land in the Coconino National Forest in the State of Arizona, S.258, to prohibit oil and gas leasing on the National Forest System land in the Ruby Mountains Ranger District located in the Humboldt-Toiyabe National Forest, Elko and White Pine Counties, Nevada, S.434, to provide for a report on the maintenance of Federal land holdings under the jurisdiction of the Secretary of the Interior, S.490, to designate a mountain ridge in the State of Montana as "B-47 Ridge", S.499, to amend the Outer Continental Shelf Lands Act to apply to territories of the United States, to establish offshore wind lease sale requirements, to provide dedicated funding for coral reef conservation, S.526, to withdraw certain Bureau of Land Management land from mineral development, S.1079, to provide for the withdrawal and protection of certain Federal land in the State of New Mexico, and S.1262, to designate certain land administered by the Bureau of Land Management and the Forest Service in the State of Oregon as wilderness and national recreation areas, to withdraw certain land located in Curry County and Josephine County, Oregon, from all forms of entry, appropriation, or disposal under the public land laws, location, entry, and patent under the mining laws, and operation under the mineral leasing and geothermal leasing laws. SD-366 (02:30 PM)
- Finance - Hearings to examine challenges in the retirement system. SD-215 (10:15 AM)
- Judiciary - Hearings to examine 5G, focusing on national security concerns, intellectual property issues, and the impact on competition and innovation. SD-226 (10:00 AM)