House - meets at 12:00 PM on Monday, May 17, 2021.
Senate - meets at 3:00 PM on Monday, May 17, 2021.
IQexpress Congressional Information Center
Latest News Coverage on Congress:
In the Committees - Tuesday, April 13, 2021
- Natural Resources - Legislative Hearing on H.R. 1884 (1:00 PM)
- Rules - H.R. 7—Paycheck Fairness Act; H.R. 1195—Workplace Violence Prevention for Health Care and Social Service Workers Act (1:00 PM)
- Appropriations - Hearings to examine Department of Defense innovation and research. SD-192 (10:00 AM); Hearings to examine the President's proposed budget estimates for fiscal year 2022 for the National Science Foundation and securing U.S. competitiveness. SD-106 (02:00 PM)
- Armed Services - Hearings to examine United States European Command and United States Transportation Command in review of the Defense Authorization Request for fiscal year 2022 and the Future Years Defense Program; to be immediately followed by a closed session in SVC-217. SD-G50 (09:30 AM)
- Banking - Hearings to examine the legacy of racial discrimination in housing. WEBEX (10:00 AM); Hearings to examine the student debt burden and its impact on racial justice, borrowers, and the economy. WEBEX (02:30 PM)
- Commerce - Hearings to examine the state of travel and tourism during COVID-19. SR-253 (03:00 PM)
- Finance - Hearings to examine the 2021 filing season and 21st century IRS. WEBEX (10:00 AM)