House - meets at 2:30 PM on Friday, April 12, 2019.
Senate - meets at 3:00 PM on Monday, April 15, 2019.
IQexpress Congressional Information Center
Latest News Coverage on Congress:
In the Committees - Thursday, April 11, 2019
- Postponed - Deposition of John Gore, Principal Deputy Assistant Attorney General, U.S. Department of Justice 2157 RHOB (9:00 AM)
- Appropriations - Hearings to examine proposed budget estimates and justification for fiscal year 2020 for the Department of Agriculture. SD-192 (10:00 AM); Hearings to examine proposed budget estimates and justification for fiscal year 2020 for the National Institutes of Health. SD-124 (10:00 AM)
- Armed Services - Hearings to examine the proposal to establish a United States Space Force. SD-G50 (09:30 AM)
- Commerce - Hearings to examine illegal robocalls. SH-216 (10:00 AM)
- Energy - Hearings to examine opportunities for energy innovation and other potential solutions to help address global climate change. SD-366 (10:00 AM)
- Foreign Relations - Hearings to examine the nominations of Kate Marie Byrnes, of Florida, to be Ambassador to the Republic of North Macedonia, Edward F. Crawford, of Ohio, to be Ambassador to Ireland, and David Michael Satterfield, of Missouri, to be Ambassador to the Republic of Turkey, all of the Department of State. SD-419 (02:30 PM)