House - meets at 11:00 AM on Friday, February 14, 2020.
Senate - meets at 1:45 PM on Monday, February 17, 2020.
IQexpress Congressional Information Center
Latest News Coverage on Congress:
In the Committees - Thursday, February 13, 2020
- Foreign Affairs - Assessing U.S. Security Assistance to Mexico 2172 RHOB (9:00 AM); The Youth Bulge in Africa: Considerations for US Policy 2200 RHOB (10:00 AM)
- Judiciary - Protecting Federal Judiciary Employees from Sexual Harassment, Discrimination, and Other Workplace Misconduct 2141 RHOB (8:30 AM)
- Armed Services - Hearings to examine United States Northern Command and United States Strategic Command in review of the Defense Authorization Request for fiscal year 2021 and the Future Years Defense Program. SD-G50 (09:30 AM)
- Banking - Hearings to examine the nominations of Jessie K. Liu, of Virginia, to be Under Secretary for Terrorism and Financial Crimes, Department of the Treasury, and Judy Shelton, of California, and Christopher Waller, of Minnesota, both to be a Member of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System. SD-538 (10:00 AM)
- Finance - Hearings to examine the President's proposed budget request for fiscal year 2021 for the Department of Health and Human Services. SD-215 (09:30 AM)