House - meets at 12:00 PM on Monday, March 25, 2019.
Senate - meets at 3:00 PM on Monday, March 25, 2019.
IQexpress Congressional Information Center
Latest News Coverage on Congress:
In the Committees - Thursday, December 6, 2018
- Rescheduled - RAY BAUM’S Act: A Bipartisan Foundation for Bridging the Digital Divide 2322 RHOB (10:00 AM); Development, Diplomacy, and Defense: Promoting U.S. Interests in Africa 2172 RHOB (10:00 AM); “Exploring Alternatives to Fetal Tissue Research” 2154 RHOB (10:00 AM); “Examining ‘Back Door’ Spending by Federal Agencies” 2154 RHOB (2:00 PM)
- Postponed - House and Senate Committees on Veterans' Affairs
Tracking Transformation: VA MISSION Act Implementation CVC210 CAPITOL (10:00 AM); POSTPONED: Oversight of the Department of Homeland Security 2141 RHOB (11:30 AM)
- Armed Services - National Defense Strategy Commission: Assessment and Recommendations 2118 RHOB (10:00 AM); Naval Surface Forces: On the Road to Recovery? 2118 RHOB (1:30 PM)
- Financial Services - “A Legislative Proposal to Provide for a Sustainable Housing Finance System: The Bipartisan Housing Finance Reform Act of 2018” 2128 RHOB (10:00 AM)
- Armed Services - To receive a closed briefing on the security situation in Afghanistan. SVC-217 (10:30 AM)
- Banking - Hearings to examine proxy process and rules, focusing on current practices and potential changes. SD-538 (10:00 AM)
- Commerce - Hearings to examine preparing for maritime transportation in a changing arctic. SR-253 (09:30 AM)
- Foreign Relations - Hearings to examine Zimbabwe after the elections. S-419 (10:00 AM)
- Intelligence - To receive a closed briefing on certain intelligence matters. SH-219 (02:00 PM)
- Rules - An oversight hearing to examine the Architect of the Capitol's human resources policies. SR-301 (11:00 AM)