House - meets at 2:00 PM on Tuesday, November 13, 2018.
Senate - meets at 3:00 PM on Tuesday, November 13, 2018.
IQexpress Congressional Information Center
Latest News Coverage on Congress:
In the Committees - Wednesday, December 6, 2017
- Aging - Hearings to examine America's aging workforce, focusing on opportunities and challenges. SD-562 (09:30 AM)
- Environment - Hearings to examine the nomination of R. D. James, of Missouri, to be an Assistant Secretary of the Army, Department of Defense. SD-406 (10:00 AM)
- Environment - Hearings to examine challenges facing Superfund and waste cleanup efforts following natural disasters. SD-406 (02:30 PM)
- Foreign Relations - Hearings to examine beyond ISIS, focusing on countering terrorism, radicalization, and promoting stability in North Africa. SD-419 (02:30 PM)
- Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs - Hearings to examine adapting to defend the Homeland against the evolving international terrorist threat. SD-342 (10:00 AM)
- Indian Affairs - Business meeting to consider S.1870, to amend the Victims of Crime Act of 1984 to secure urgent resources vital to Indian victims of crime; to be immediately followed by a hearing to examine S.664, to approve the settlement of the water rights claims of the Navajo in Utah, to authorize construction of projects in connection therewith, and S.1770, to approve the settlement of water rights claims of the Hualapai Tribe and certain allottees in the State of Arizona, to authorize construction of a water project relating to those water rights claims. SD-628 (02:30 PM)
- Judiciary - Hearings to examine firearm accessory regulation and enforcing Federal and state reporting to the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS). SD-226 (10:00 AM)