House - meets at 4:00 PM on Monday, July 22, 2019.
Senate - meets at 3:00 PM on Monday, July 22, 2019.
IQexpress Congressional Information Center
Latest News Coverage on Congress:
In the Committees - Tuesday, December 4, 2018
- Postponed - POSTPONED: Oversight Hearing for the Antitrust Enforcement Agencies (Federal Trade Commissionís Bureau of Competition and the Department of Justiceís Antitrust Division) 2141 RHOB (4:00 PM)
- Armed Services - Hearings to examine the nominations of Lieutenant General Kenneth F. McKenzie, Jr., to be General and Commander, Central Command, and Lieutenant General Richard D. Clarke, to be General and Commander, Special Operations Command, both of the Department of Defense. SD-G50 (09:30 AM)
- Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe - To receive a briefing on gambling, match-fixing, and corruption in sport. SR-188 (11:30 AM); To receive a briefing on fighting terror, focusing on comparing notes across the Atlantic. CHOB-340 (04:00 PM)
- Finance - Hearings to examine the nomination of Courtney Dunbar Jones, of Virginia, to be a Judge of the United States Tax Court. SD-215 (10:30 AM)
- Foreign Relations - Hearings to examine the nominations of Michael S. Klecheski, of New York, to be Ambassador to the Republic of Mongolia, Matthew John Matthews, of Virginia, to be Ambassador to Brunei Darussalam, and W. Patrick Murphy, of Vermont, to be Ambassador to the Kingdom of Cambodia, all of the Department of State; to be immediately followed by a Subcommittee on East Asia, the Pacific, and International Cybersecurity Policy hearing to examine the China challenge, focusing on democracy, human rights, and the rule of law. SD-419 (09:30 AM); Hearings to examine the nominations of Carol Z. Perez, of Virginia, to be Director General of the Foreign Service, Arthur B. Culvahouse, Jr., of Tennessee, to be Ambassador to the Commonwealth of Australia, Christopher Paul Henzel, of Virginia, to be Ambassador to the Republic of Yemen, Sarah-Ann Lynch, of Maryland, to be Ambassador to the Co-operative Republic of Guyana, and Lynne M. Tracy, of Ohio, to be Ambassador to the Republic of Armenia, all of the Department of State, and John Barsa, of Florida, to be an Assistant Administrator of the United States Agency for International Development. SD-419 (02:30 PM)
- Intelligence - To receive a closed briefing on certain intelligence matters. SH-219 (02:30 PM)