House - meets at 10:00 AM on Thursday, November 14, 2019.
Senate - meets at 10:00 AM on Thursday, November 14, 2019.
IQexpress Congressional Information Center
Latest News Coverage on Congress:
In the Committees - Thursday, November 7, 2019
- Homeland Security - “Immigration Raids: Impacts and Aftermath on Mississippi Communities” Holmes Hall Auditorium, Tougaloo CollegeTougaloo, MS 39174 (10:00 AM)
- Agriculture - Hearings to examine implementation of the 2018 Farm Bill, focusing on rural development and energy programs. SR-328A (09:30 AM)
- Banking - Hearings to examine bipartisan bills to promote affordable housing access and safety. SD-538 (10:00 AM)
- Energy - An oversight hearing to examine federal revenues derived from energy development on Federal and Indian lands as well as Federal offshore areas and programs that share those revenues with state, local, and tribal governments, including S.2418, to amend the Gulf of Mexico Energy Security Act of 2006 to modify a definition and the disposition and authorized uses of qualified outer Continental Shelf revenues under that Act and to exempt State and county payments under that Act from sequestration, to provide for the distribution of certain outer Continental Shelf revenues to the State of Alaska, and S.2666, to promote the development of renewable energy on public land. SD-366 (10:00 AM)
- Foreign Relations - To receive a closed briefing on Afghanistan, focusing on the way ahead. SVC-217 (11:00 AM)
- Intelligence - To receive a closed briefing on certain intelligence matters. SH-219 (02:00 PM)
- Judiciary - Business meeting to consider the nominations of Halil Suleyman Ozerden, of Mississippi, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Fifth Circuit, Steven J. Menashi, of New York, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Second Circuit, Barbara Lagoa and Robert J. Luck, both of Florida, both to be a United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh Circuit, Sylvia Carreno-Coll, to be United States District Judge for the District of Puerto Rico, John M. Gallagher, to be United States District Judge for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, and Sherri A. Lydon, to be United States District Judge for the District of South Carolina. SD-226 (10:00 AM)
- Rules - An oversight hearing to examine Library of Congress modernization. SR-301 (10:00 AM)