House - meets at 12:00 PM on Monday, December 10, 2018.
Senate - meets at 4:00 PM on Monday, December 10, 2018.
IQexpress Congressional Information Center
Latest News Coverage on Congress:
In the Committees - Wednesday, October 10, 2018
- Armed Services - Hearings to examine United States Air Force readiness. SR-222 (09:30 AM)
- Commerce - Hearings to examine consumer data privacy, focusing on lessons from the European Union's general data protection regulation and the California Consumer Privacy Act. SR-253 (10:00 AM)
- Environment - Hearings to examine successful state conservation, recovery, and management of wildlife from Yellowstone's grizzly bear to the Chesapeake's Delmarva fox squirrel. SD-406 (10:00 AM)
- Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs - Hearings to examine threats to the homeland. SD-342 (08:30 AM)
- Judiciary - Hearings to examine the nominations of Eric E. Murphy, of Ohio, and Chad A. Readler, of Ohio, both to be a United States Circuit Judge for the Sixth Circuit, Rossie David Alston, Jr., to be United States District Judge for the Eastern District of Virginia, Pamela A. Barker, to be United States District Judge for the Northern District of Ohio, and Sarah Daggett Morrison, to be United States District Judge for the Southern District of Ohio. SD-226 (10:00 AM)