House - meets at 10:00 AM on Friday, August 7, 2020.
Senate - meets at 10:00 AM on Wednesday, August 5, 2020.
IQexpress Congressional Information Center
Latest News Coverage on Congress:
In the Committees - Tuesday, August 4, 2020
- Rescheduled - “Secure, Safe, and Auditable: Protecting the Integrity of the 2020 Elections.” (12:00 PM)
- Armed Services - Hearings to examine the nominations of John E. Whitley, of Virginia, to be Director of Cost Assessment and Program Evaluation, Shon J. Manasco, of Texas, to be Under Secretary of the Air Force, and Michele A. Pearce, of Virginia, to be General Counsel of the Department of the Army, all of the Department of Defense, and Liam P. Hardy, of Virginia, to be a Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces. SD-G50 (09:00 AM); Hearings to examine the findings and recommendations of the Cyberspace Solarium Commission. SD-106 (02:30 PM)
- Foreign Relations - Hearings to examine Venezuela, focusing on security and humanitarian situation. SD-106 (10:00 AM)
- Intelligence - Closed business meeting to consider pending intelligence matters; to be immediately followed by a closed hearing to examine certain intelligence matters. SVC-217 (02:00 PM)
- Judiciary - Hearings to examine the right of the people peaceably to assemble, focusing on protecting speech by stopping violence. SD-562 (02:30 PM)